Oops...it's been writer's block!

>> Tuesday, September 20, 2011

I've had writer's block for the past two months! I've been negligent with my blogging. I apologize and regret not writing about all of the "amazing and perplexing" things God has been doing within and beyond our church family. I missed opportunities to celebrate many things in the last two months:
Caravan and Rocky Mountain High where students made commitments to Christ and lives were changed.
The Global Leadership Summit where 412 leaders received 2 days of excellent training challenge.
THE GATHERING at UNI's Gallagher-Bluedorn Performing Arts Center where 2,057 of our church family gathered in one place to worship God and get motivated to serve Christ this fall.
The many start-up of our fall ministries.
So, I will beat myself up or get down on myself or even make a lot of excuses (although that would be my tendency!) I will simply give myself a do-over and a fresh start! After all, that's exactly what Jesus came to give us. He came to give us a fresh start. He came to provide forgiveness for our sins and our failures. He came to help us forgive ourselves, stand back up and keep living for Him.
I think I will do that!

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP