Sometimes we need to see through the eyes of children!

>> Monday, June 11, 2012

 Here is pastor Ed telling a Bible Story at the kick-off for Vacation Bible School!
 Many young people are leading our children in worship for this year's Bible School!
The Sunday night picnic was attended by many, many young families who enjoyed some great food and friendship together!

Last evening I had the privilege of sitting with three of my grandchildren during the Family Worship Kick-off of this year's Vacation Bible School.  Most of my attention was focused upon the faces of my grandchildren as the program was presented.

It was awesome to watch my grandchildren respond to the worship, dancing, Bible story, picnic and a remote controlled blimp.  They began quite hestitant and then as the program progressed they loosened up and began to enjoy.  I watched their faces closely trying to perceive what was going on in their heads and hearts.

I left very encouraged that this year's Bible School is going to plant some serious seeds of truth and light into the heads and hearts of our children.  Please join me in praying for our staff, our volunteers and all of the children who will attend.

0 comments:

Post a Comment

  © Blogger template Webnolia by Ourblogtemplates.com 2009

Back to TOP